Enter your details to receive more information and a free consultation with one of our trained Course Advisors.
Study Smart Online is committed to adopting the highest standards to safeguard our customers' personal information.
What Personal Information does Study Smart Online collect and why?
Study Smart Online collects personal information about you in order to provide personalised educational services via correspondence.
The personal information you provide to Study Smart Online will enhance the products and services that we offer you. The type of personal information we collect may include your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services, and personal preferences. This information permits us to issue provide courses that better suit your needs.
How Study Smart Online may use your Personal Information
The personal information you provide Study Smart Online may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- processing your applications;
- providing you with products and/or services requested;
- administering your account;
- dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
- carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
- We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you. For example, we may use your personal information to keep you informed about new course material that will further your studies.
We will not use your information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons.
Sharing your Personal Information
Study Smart Online may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to/from:
Credit providers or credit reporting agencies for the purposes permitted under the Privacy Act;
Law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities;
Unless you consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
How to access your Personal Information
Upon your request, Study Smart Online will provide access to your personal information we hold, except in certain prescribed circumstances, including emergency situations, specified business imperatives and law enforcement or other public interests.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us.